Water Content In Petroleum
Water Content In Petroleum Products
ASTM D-95 AASHTO T-55For determining water in crude petroleum, tars and products derived from these materials
- Flask Heat resistance glass, 500 ml capacity 1 Pc
- Water Trap Glass for receiving distilated water 1 Pc
- Condenser Glass, jacketed 1 Pc
- Support Assembly For holding apparatus assembly 1 Set
- Flask Support Variable height adjustment 1 Pc
- Bunsen Burner Heat resource 1 Pc
- Asbestos Wire Gauze 15 x 15 cm 1 PcAlso required,
but not part of this set :
- Triple Beam Balance
- Cooling System
- Butane Field Heater
- Glass Funnel
- Leather Gloves
Dimension (l x w x h) : 25 x 25 x 60 cm.
Gross Weight : 10 kg
Jual Flash and Fire Point
ASTM D-92 / AASHTO T-48
For determining flash and fire point by cleveland open cup for petroleum product and other liquids, except fuel oils and materials having an open flash point below 79°C (173°F) as determined by the cleveland open cup tester.
Consist of :
- Flash Cup: Brass, insulation handle.
- Burning Pipe : Brass pipe, insulation handle.
- Flash Cup Plate : Steel Plate.
- Support : Adjustable height metal, thermometer holder.
- Y-Connector : Brass, provided with gas hose.
- Bunsen Burner : Heat resources.
- Thermometer : Astm 11 C, 6 to 400°C.
Dimension (l x w x h) : 150 x 30 x 30 Cm / Weight (approx) : 8 Kg
Loss On Heating/Thin Film Test
ASTM D-6/D-1754 ; AAHSTO T-47/T-179; According SNI 06-2440-1991
For determining the loss in mass (exclusive of water) of asphaltic compounds after heating.
Consist of :
- Revolving Shelf Oven : Variable temperature oven, cast alumunium rotating shelf, 5-6 rpm, external electromotor drive, 220 V-AC, 1400 Watt.
- Thin Box : 55 mm i.d. approx, alumunium sheet, seamless.
- Thermometer : Astm 13 C, 155 to 170°C.
Dimension (l x w x h) : 100 x 100 x 100 Cm / Weight (approx) : 45 Kg